Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Chava

































































It dawned on me the other day that maybe I am subconsciously compensating for how frustrated I was with Chava for the first three months of her life with the fierce love I feel for her now. I still cringe a little bit when I remember going to visit Al at his office and having his co-workers ooh and ahh over her and I just responded by saying, "Yeah, she looks cute NOW, but really she is a total pain in the ass." But you know what? She was very, very tough. And she's going to be tough again, I can tell. She is incredibly stubborn, does a killer pout with her bottom lip stuck waaaay out, can charm the pants off anyone, and is painfully lovable.

Also, check out her luscious locks in that last picture. If only we could bathe her in the morning every day, she would win the "best hair" prize at daycare for sure.

No comments: