Thursday, May 07, 2009

Can you call it a hiatus if you didn't really plan to come back?


My mom guilted me in to posting again. Otherwise I have to provide lengthy updates on the phone about Maddox's pooping (it's fine, and actually he's absolutely the MOST chatty while he sits on the toilet) or Chava's desire to be Boozchi Baby all the time (I don't know how to spell Boozchi, but I like this spelling I just came up with, and want to emphasize that SHE picked that name) by putting on her footy p.j.s and making us hold her and carry her and feed her, or the fact that I am having difficulty coaching soccer because my damn 5 year olds spend the entire practice whining about being "STAAAAARVing" and then running around with pretzel sticks in their hands/mouths. No shit. At Saturday's game I had to clean popcorn off the shirts of all the kids before they started to play.

Aren't you glad I'm back?

No comments: