Friday, February 08, 2008

Brain Dump

I have some pictures in the camera, some cute kids stories, Chava's new bed and Maddox's hair cut to talk about. But we've all been sick this week (including me, now recovering, although now Al is starting to get it) and no one has been sleeping much (although Chava has really enjoyed her Benadryl nights, so I guess she gets the sleeping award). Last night both kids got doped up and everyone slept through the night until about 6:30 this morning. It was delightful and just what I needed to start feeling human again.

My mental health day on Tuesday (and then leaving early on Wednesday AND Thursday) allowed me a guilty pleasure - a little Oprah viewing. Which means that I just ordered this book on Amazon. Because I really do think it's all in how you look at it - I have the life I always wanted (okay, with a little less sleep than expected) and I don't think I'm quite appreciating it enough. I'm sure an Oprah bookclub pick is exactly what I need to turn things around. Stay tuned on that one.

No comments: