Friday, December 28, 2007

I have some things to say

And pictures to post. But I am tired, tired, tired. Chava is going through some weird sleep regression thing that involves resisting bedtime and then waking up in the middle of the night insisting that we do ridiculous things like look out the window ('cause there is lotsa, LOTSA snow, Mommy!) or read The Napping House or just generally be awake. Last night she was up from 2-3 and I know she was swearing at us even though she doesn't know how to swear. We are doing a round of cry it out and it's horrible.

It all started on Christmas morning when she woke up at 4:28 for the day. I think she was channeling all the energy of all the kids who celebrate Christmas. I said to her, "Holy Moses, child, your name is CHAVA, does that tell you nothing?!?" She just looked at me and said, "Get Dolly and other Dolly and Bobby and Sally and let's make eggs."

No comments: