Monday, September 18, 2006

School Update

We've been alternately entertained and driven crazy by Maddox this weekend. I might have found his 5 a.m. bellyaching funny had he not been up for the day after this conversation:

"Mommy, my tummy hurts. I don't think I should go to school today."

"It's Saturday, Moshe PuPu - that means it's a family day."

"Oh, okay. Can I have eggs for breakfast?"

On Saturday night, he had a hard time figuring out what was going to happen the next day. So, he started in with the whining,

"I really don't like when you leave me at school. I cry until you come back. I cry so loud so you can hear me."

lather, rinse, repeat.... I must have heard this 3,674 times before bedtime.

Every now and then he'll give us a little clue that he actually has some fun at school. Last night I noticed that he had a hole in his pjs - when I pointed it out to me, he told me that Peyton had a hole in her pants and she had on purple underwear! When I changed his diaper, he informed me that Mikayla calls it a "diapey."

But this morning the alligator tears were rolling. However, Al just called with the report - he is having a GREAT day.

No comments: